top of page

Terms and conditions

  • Travel permitted throughout Romania, in all EU countries, including countries covered by CAR insurance and Casco, except Russia, Ukraine, the Republic of Moldova and Kosovo;

  • Unlimited number of kilometers (for a successful trip, we recommend a maximum number of 500 km / day);

  • Category B driving license, valid, at least 3 years old;

  • Minimum rental age 23 years;

  • Scanned copies of the driver's license and ID are required for booking;

  • The minimum rental period is 5 days in the summer season and 3 days in the rest of the year;

  • Method of payment: 30% advance at the time of rental, the remaining 70% in 20 days before the rental;

  • The displayed prices do not include the service of external washing, cleaning, sanitation and necessary consumables (gas cylinders, toilet chemicals, soluble toilet paper, accessories), cost 100 € / booking;

  • The rates in the offer are not valid for Easter, Christmas and New Year;

  • The motorhomes include MTPL insurance in the EU, a vignette on Romania and Casco Basic with a deductible of 500 euros / damage;

  • Optionally, for Casco Gold, without deductible and without guarantee (zero deposit), a supplement of 25 eur / day can be paid for rentals up to 7 days, 20 eur / day for rentals up to 14 days, respectively 15 eur / day for rentals longer than 14 days;

  • If you opt for Casco Basic, the 500 euro guarantee will be paid 10 days before the pick-up and will be returned within 72 hours from the delivery of the caravan in good condition. Your motorhome cannot be taken over without proof of payment of the guarantee.


Group 7.png
bottom of page